Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good morning everyone....

What a beautifal day it is today, not only did i get up early and get all my housework done,

But its just having that feeling of everything falling into place :-)



Below is a table runner and placemats that i made for my kitchen table....



Using 2 pks of Charm Squares from the Boutique Moda Fabric Range !

( I sell on my website http://www.patchy-anne.com.au/)

Be quick if you like this range of fabric as it has sold quickly...


Using the Charm Squares worked really well as there was no cutting !


Out of one pk of Charm Squares I was able to make Six placemats...

with a few left over...


Same as the table runner..only used a pk of Charm Squares & also had a few left over.


Sorry there is no pattern for this set as it was a matter of laying down the squares and if they looked good just sew them together, quilt and bind..

a fantastic project that you would have completed and on your table in a weekend...

Any questions feel free to post and I would be more than happy to reply...


Thats all for now as I have a few girls coming over for a sewing morning ...

Not sure what I am doing yet .... Need some new idea's ????

Happy stitching xox

1 comment: