Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hello and I am back to the land of Blogworld..

Geezz where do i start it has been sooooo long since my last blog that i forget what to do....
Firstly i have been really busy making lots of litte projects which i will post five of them today.

This one below is my most exciting one, for a couple of reasons...1. it is new fabric range (Attitude Girls) for Moda which i do have in stock but have not had a chance to add to my website yet. I really think it is perfect for a teenage girl as it really does suit.

2nd reason is that i was very lucky to be invited to a wonderful ladies house so i could quilt it myself on her big quilting frame,
this is the very first quilt i have quilted myself, i had lots of fun and really want my own quilting frame.







 Okey Dokey now for my next post...see you in five mins xox

No comments:

Post a Comment