Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lolly Shoppe Quilt

Hello to everyone in Blogland....

School has been back for a few weeks now and we are starting to get our life back into a routine again....

This is one of my quilts that I started late last year (2009),

I am very happy to say that it is finished and now in for quilting :D



I decided that I should start using some of the fabric that I sell on my website !

And I was over the moon to have used one jellyroll and one layercake as I saved so much time on cutting......


Below is the Love U range of fabric I used !


I also used a couple of fat quaters of chenille !


This is a photo of it all layed out and ready to be sewn !
Which was a very quick quilt to put together !


All together and ready to be quilted :D
Fingers crossed that it wont be long and I will be able to show you photos of the finished result

I have also been working on the new Celebration of Life quilt BOM in this years Homespun Magazine.... I now have the first months blocks finished and have taken photos BUT my camera battery is now flat and I cannot find the charger....

Where would one put a camera / battery charger ???????

Any Idea's please post them below !!!
Bye for now and happy stitching xox

No comments:

Post a Comment